Estimated annual Raptor R Production rate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badclam

Reaction score
Ha Ha! If they plan on making 3000 Raptor R trucks, expect about 492 to actually be made, and about 350 of those will be on chip holds. They can't build Broncos on Ranger frames to meet 20% of the orders for 2 years. You think there's a lot of post about people waiting on Raptors now? There are a whole bunch of people that think they're going to get a Raptor R, that will never ever own one.

Cocles

Reaction score
Will that actually be a thing... feels like they'll all be claimed?

Sure they'll be claimed, but they'll still be right there in the showrooms with big "SOLD" signs on them until the owners arrive to pick them up.

I'm half joking. One of the dealers by me is actually straight up not taking reservations. They have one allocation and when it arrives it'll be out on the floor for sale, first come first served.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure they'll be claimed, but they'll still be right there in the showrooms with big "SOLD" signs on them until the owners arrive to pick them up.

I'm half joking. One of the dealers by me is actually straight up not taking reservations. They have one allocation and when it arrives it'll be out on the floor for sale, first come first served.
May the highest bidder win!!!

ChaseU

Reaction score
And what does "Wave 1" mean? The whole year? The first month?
Ford apparently internally designates their builds in Waves.

Attachments

• D05008F6-EAE5-49CA-8B9D-40859CD08CD5.png
    D05008F6-EAE5-49CA-8B9D-40859CD08CD5.png
    430.9 KB · Views: 13