Eric's Big Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And ya didn't snap us a few pics??? Shoulda got in behind it and taken a few spy photos. What is that saying...... Pics.... Oh yeah. Didn't happen?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I know the rules :)
Thats why I reached for my phone in my back pack but it wasn't in the pocket I thought it was in, light turns green and I had to go. Where i was at it would have taken 5 minutes just to get back to where I saw him, I'd have lost him for sure.

If it matters it was being towed by a new white crew cab F250

loki_13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is done went out testing put 15min and broke the front spindle. With not much time on the truck last I heard the owner is taking the front setup off and going with another companies kit. So this kit might be for sale.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck is done went out testing put 15min and broke the front spindle. With not much time on the truck last I heard the owner is taking the front setup off and going with another companies kit. So this kit might be for sale.

It's not good to start unfounded rumors. A wise man once said " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" you are dangerous.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

Chromoly forged knuckles are going in Tues morning.