Equal length mid pipe exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be good with just getting the better sound even if I didn't get the selectable feature. I'm in the Keystone area so neighbors are far enough way they don't matter. I've probably seen you 54 if your in the Lutz area. I travel that way to Wesley Chapel for work!
Small world! I’m on 54 quite a bit, I’ve probably given you the “Raptor wave” at some point!

I’m with you, even the equal length piping would be great. I’m in a development and would enjoy having the option to start the truck in quiet mode and switch over to sport or Baja for some fun.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thoughts when I saw the gen 3. “Will that exhaust bolt up to my gen2”

currently on my 3rd exhaust combo and I’m digging it. Past setup was AWE & corsa

Currently spd catted dp with qtp aggressor and stock muffler. Sounds AWE 2H(closed) if I could summarize it. But once the flap is opened with the remote. It’s corsa xtreme x 2 lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Geoffmp

Geoffmp

Reaction score

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought the same thing when I saw the Gen3 reveal... will it work on our gen 2's. If not, hopefully the aftermarket comes up with something similar.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

• +16 HP and +19 lbs. x ft. Torque Max Gains
  • Equal Length Loop Design for Optimum Performance
  • Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) Catalytic Converter for Maximum Flow
  • Constructed of 3" Mandrel Bent, Brushed 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
  • Machined Factory Style Flanges are Used for a Secure Leak-Free Seal
  • 100% Hand MIG-Welded by Certified Craftsmen Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
  • Includes O2 Extension Lead and Hardware for a Hassle Free Installation

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
  • +16 HP and +19 lbs. x ft. Torque Max Gains
  • Equal Length Loop Design for Optimum Performance
  • Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) Catalytic Converter for Maximum Flow
  • Constructed of 3" Mandrel Bent, Brushed 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
  • Machined Factory Style Flanges are Used for a Secure Leak-Free Seal
  • 100% Hand MIG-Welded by Certified Craftsmen Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
  • Includes O2 Extension Lead and Hardware for a Hassle Free Installation
Im.pretty sure I'll be ordering the new gen3 but if that doesn't happen I'll be doing lots of upgrades and this could be one. But man $1900 for that seems steep! I could probably get my buddy to do a full on TIG'd, V clamped SS exhaust for the same price? Always wanted a full custom exhaust system.