Entertainment/Radio Unavailable Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had this problem? Today I was driving in and the radio wouldnt work nor the 911 Assist and I got an error message that said Entertain. unavail. on the bottom left of the screen where you normally turn the radio on (I have a 2014 Raptor). I already did a Master Reset and that didnt fix it and before I take it in I was curious if anyone else on the forum has dealt with this issue. Thanks

OP
OP
F

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that will happen if your battery was dead. thats the only time i have seen it. but it should come back after a while.

Ok thanks I am hoping it does come back. I left it for a few days at the airport valet and who knows what happened, but on the way home it worked fine and didnt happen until this morning. I appreciate the fast response!

GT stang

Reaction score
Check for any blown fuse in the passenger compartment fuse panel which is located under the right hand of the instrument ..
There is a small panel you can remove by pulling it toward you ..

Check out these fuses , #2 , #9 , #29 if you the blown fuse , you can use one of these spare fuses #25 , #8 , #27

OP
OP
F

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you both! I did check and no blown fuses and it didnt come back up, so I just disconnected the battery and reconnected it and it worked fine. Hopefully that is it and just an isolated incident and I dont have any other issues with it. Thanks again!

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stereo not working

The stereo on my '14 screw stopped working last night. I get an "entertainment unavailable" message in the audio section on the screen. Nav still works, just no audio. dealership took a quick look at it today, did a master reset with no luck. Have to drop off the truck on Wed. for them to check it out in detail. They said I might need a whole new unit. Anyone else ever have this issue?

Ricky B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear I just read a thread about this not too long ago. I believe they disconnected the battery and then reconnected it and it started working.