Engine Oil Requirement in Raptor Supplement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Refugio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only Raptor supplement that states "full synthetic" was the updated version for later 19's. From 17 - early 19, it states "synthetic blend."
Correct
And then on the last Raptor supplement it goes back to Synthetic Blend
Dated July 16, 2019

So ..... is it the blend now or the full synthetic?
I’m gonna stay with full

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not know they went back to the blend for the latest supplement. I'm still very low miles and did my first oil change @ 1000 miles with the factory motorcraft blend. I plan on going synthetic on my next change. At Walmart, mobil 1 is priced very similar to motorcraft blend. Might as well use the better oil.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not know they went back to the blend for the latest supplement. I'm still very low miles and did my first oil change @ 1000 miles with the factory motorcraft blend. I plan on going synthetic on my next change. At Walmart, mobil 1 is priced very similar to motorcraft blend. Might as well use the better oil.

Just do yourself a favor and get the Extended Performance Mobil 1 (Gold Label), it's designed for high heat, Turbos and Supercharges.