GEN 2 Engine Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Swiftalo

Swiftalo

Reaction score
Won’t know til tomorrow what it is since today is a holiday. Sucks being without it since Friday and not knowing exactly what it is. Thanks for all of your input. So glad it’s still under warranty

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won’t know til tomorrow what it is since today is a holiday. Sucks being without it since Friday and not knowing exactly what it is. Thanks for all of your input. So glad it’s still under warranty
Good luck, hope it turns out to be quick and easy fix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My money is on a failed turbo= easy fix and covered by ford. It sucks but shit happens, may be good for 200k after the fix.

OP
OP
Swiftalo

Swiftalo

Reaction score
First thing they found was fuel injector 3 was stuck open. He said there might be more issues after they resolve that. Part is in order and should be in sometime tomorrow. I’ll update more when I find out.

OP
OP
Swiftalo

Swiftalo

Reaction score
Well they got the injector in but the O rings are on back order. He said they are on emergency order but it could be a couple weeks. In the meantime I’m driving a loaner SCAB STX. Not horrible but I think I’ve become a truck snob and am really missing my raptor.

OP
OP
Swiftalo

Swiftalo

Reaction score
Still in the shop and they keep telling me the O rings are on emergency order. Not sure if that’s BS or not but my patience is wearing thin.

OP
OP
Swiftalo

Swiftalo

Reaction score
Updating this thread. I got my raptor back a few weeks ago. Only issue was fuel injector 3 was stuck open. Been driving it for a few weeks and everything seems fine. I love my raptor again and all is well. Glad everything was covered by the warranty.