Engine detailing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rudychan

Reaction score
I didn’t find any threads or discussion regarding the best protecterant for rubber and plastics inside the engine compartment. When I get my Raptor (cross my fingers) besides looking into ceramic coating the exterior I’d like to details the engine particularly the rubber and plastics materials. I think nothing says more about your truck when you open the hood to a well maintain engine. I also looking for a protecterant that will allow for easy cleaning when mud and salt accumulate.

Like to hear what products works best or direct mw to the discussion that alreadys talk about this.

Thanks
Raptor wannabe from NJ

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t find any threads or discussion regarding the best protecterant for rubber and plastics inside the engine compartment. When I get my Raptor (cross my fingers) besides looking into ceramic coating the exterior I’d like to details the engine particularly the rubber and plastics materials. I think nothing says more about your truck when you open the hood to a well maintain engine. I also looking for a protecterant that will allow for easy cleaning when mud and salt accumulate.

Like to hear what products works best or direct mw to the discussion that alreadys talk about this.

Thanks
Raptor wannabe from NJ
Scrubbing Bubbles is excellent for greasy/dirty engines. Rinse well.

Any APC is good too.

JorgesRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got you right here. Citrus to clean, dressing after