engine Cut-off and low oil pressure warning!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
computer glitch or sub routine.

from wat i've been reading. every thing is controlled by the computer on the truck. and there for . by process of elimination. there has to be a sub routine there in the computer thats causing these issues that every one is having. there for every one here needs to find some way of reading the actual lines of code or replace the main chip on the computer or replace it all together. wich aint cheap, thier around 800 to 1,000 bucks.

Last edited:

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from wat i've been reading. every thing is controlled by the computer on the truck. and there for . by process of elimination. there has to be a sub routine there in the computer thats causing these issues that every one is having. there for every one here needs to find some way of reading the actual lines of code or replace the main chip on the computer or replace it all together. wich aint cheap, thier around 800 to 1,000 bucks.
20 dollars and 1 hour later mine is fixed with an OEM replacement part ordered from Amazon. The kit has you rewire the small 20 amp fuse to a large one. 9095467f3debd759e54ccce2218b304b.jpgf667e0d681495528f4fe9fa489bd8073.jpg866ef0aced671d6f293a4b5f29d4dbaa.jpg

DFISH56

Reaction score
THEY are saying my issue that is very similar is a bad throttle body. I checked fuse 27, still good.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THEY are saying my issue that is very similar is a bad throttle body. I checked fuse 27, still good.

I would replace it anyway. It doesn't allow enough power through. It is easy to clean your throttle body. If it's truly bad that's another story.

DFISH56

Reaction score
I would replace it anyway. It doesn't allow enough power through. It is easy to clean your throttle body. If it's truly bad that's another story.

I have the Roush Edition. I was wondering if Roush uses a different throttle body

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DFISH56

Reaction score
Why does my 2013 fuse box look different than the ones posted? Is everyone replacing fuse #27 with another 20A fuse or what size is best to go up to?

'Smith

Reaction score
That's all I did. Bought a box of 5 mini fuses same amp at wallyworld, replaced #27 and haven't had a problem since. Keep checking that fuse and all's well. My '13 has fuse box like some posted here. I'll double check or maybe post a photo of mine with $.86 fuse.

Gschiano27

Reaction score
Engine Stall Low oil Pressure light

late to the party but this issue just happened to me. I was cresting a hill outside my house. I cut the wheel to the left and the engine stalled and low oil pressure light came on. Put the truck in park and started right up. Im driving a 2013 with a K&N 77 series CAI, 5 Star SCT 89 Performance tune and just had the oil changed less than 1200 miles ago. I also just had all my spark plugs changed last week to NKG plugs with .044 gap. cleaned the throttle body and MAF before I installed the CAi. Im going to check the #27 fuse tomorrow morning.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
late to the party but this issue just happened to me. I was cresting a hill outside my house. I cut the wheel to the left and the engine stalled and low oil pressure light came on. Put the truck in park and started right up. Im driving a 2013 with a K&N 77 series CAI, 5 Star SCT 89 Performance tune and just had the oil changed less than 1200 miles ago. I also just had all my spark plugs changed last week to NKG plugs with .044 gap. cleaned the throttle body and MAF before I installed the CAi. Im going to check the #27 fuse tomorrow morning.

Welcome. Don't just look at it but pull it out. If it hasn't been swapped to the new upgrade you might as well do it now before it cuts out in the middle of traffic.