engine Cut-off and low oil pressure warning!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasoncolorado

Reaction score
If the fuse is a mini fuse, I would suggest changing doing the fuse relocation. If it’s one of the more heavy duty fuse, i would have the dealer look at it with that low of miles.

elMechanic

Reaction score
sorry to bring this thread back again,

I just had the problem twice today.

Driving on leveled road, came to a stop sign, and RPM went down to 0 the truck turned off and LOW OIL PRESSURE sign came out haha

Already had the fuse fix like back in 2014!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Driving on leveled road, came to a stop sign, and RPM went down to 0 the truck turned off and LOW OIL PRESSURE sign came out haha

Yeah, maybe check your oil, lol. I would check your fuse anyway too. Maybe it was a one off for you, hopefully.

D

Deleted member 12951

Only happened to me once while I was taking a corner. Lost power steering unexpectedly and went into the opposite lane, glad no one was there. Never wanted that to happen again, especially when off-roading! I cleaned the MAF and never had the issue again but then again, it only happened once for the 6 years I owned my GEN1

elMechanic

Reaction score
Checked the oil life and level, everything is good, no oil leaks, no nothing.. I think my truck is haunted

kingjon629

Reaction score
I've had the same issue. I put it in race mode and went up a hill than on the way down every shut down and it said low oil pressure. I have to figure that out. If anyone knows feel free to message me [email protected]

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 2019 Raptor, 6800 miles. Had the same thing happen on 2 separate occasions. Floored it to pass. Truck lurched, lost power, then low oil warning. Pulled over, gauge showed nothing for oil pressure. Shut off truck, then I restarted it. Gauge back, reading normal.

On mine, the fuel pump is fuse #50, not #27. I pulled it, looks normal.

This is not what I paid for, any other suggestions before taking it back to dealer, again?
Happened to my 2019 Gen 2 the first time I put her in sport. Took off when the light went green and not 20 feet later I got the oil pressure warning and she shut off completely. Pulled her over. Wouldn’t start. Then a minute later she started up just fine no warnings all levels were normal. Service advisor told me it happens all the time. Has to do with the software that gauges oil pressure and throws false readings which causes the truck to throw that warning and shut off. He then told me to never ever trust any of the oil level gauges as owners were bringing bone dry raptors into service constantly. It’s never happened again.