ENCS Rebates got upped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
My fellow ENCS brotha's.....just found out that the Raptor's (yes, the Raptor's) rebate is now $4500 and the miltary lrf rebate is $1000 ($500 for us civilians). You guys ordered around the same time I did......my rebate on my purchase order is only $3500 and a $300 "discount", which I assume is that military lrf rebate. So as if we weren't getting a good enough deal before, we just got another $1200-$1500 off;) Looks like my wheels, tint and bedliner just got paid for, woo-hoo!

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Matt,

I paid mine off yesterday but went to see Peter today and it worked out to about a 110.00 check that I will get back. The new rebate for civilians is 4000.00 (Soldiers 4500.00) up from 3500.00 but you lose the 300.00 PNME discount so you gain roughly 200.00 bucks when it is all said and done. My original base price was 36322.00 when they re-wrote my order it was 36412.00 all in all you come out a little better but not quite as much as we originally hoped it is all good. Thanks for the heads up will buy me some gas.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
By the time you get your truck it will be completely paid for :D

(Anything knew on its arrival?)

Well let's just say that it will be when I give them the certified check, lol;) Nothing new on delivery though, still shooting for March 31st hopefully.

Thanks Matt,

I paid mine off yesterday but went to see Peter today and it worked out to about a 110.00 check that I will get back. The new rebate for civilians is 4000.00 (Soldiers 4500.00) up from 3500.00 but you lose the 300.00 PNME discount so you gain roughly 200.00 bucks when it is all said and done. My original base price was 36322.00 when they re-wrote my order it was 36412.00 all in all you come out a little better but not quite as much as we originally hoped it is all good. Thanks for the heads up will buy me some gas.

Dang it, I knew there would be something! Oh well, I'll take another couple of hundred dollars off.

Sgt Williams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Soco beat me to it... Sync is free the Month of March also. I upgraded to a 6.2 and my rep told me about it so he factor in my reabate 350 bucks for the sync system. I am getting now 6.2 Tux Blk/blck, rear camera, stowable bed extender, lux pak, NAV and sunroof for 42,140 can't wait to get home and start modding. Delivery date is July 15. Should have a Full VIN mid of next Month HQ told my rep today. Read the email off his screen.. Sweet..

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just sent an email to my Rep...seems like i miss A LOT when i'm offline for a week just about. haha Thanks SOCOM

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I called the rep that took over my order when it got to ny and she said it doesn't look like I have sync on my raptor and yadda yadda yadda I tryed to explainto her that it was standard equipment but it was kind of like talking to a brick wall does anyone have any more info on this possibly the rebate code on they're quote or a rep I could email that knows something
thanks in advance

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^I can't help ya, but I just had to comment on the name... Clerks?! I love it!