Enclosed trailer Utah to L.A. Recommendation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust anyone other than Reliable Carriers for a Raptor. I was going to use them from ATL to Chi a few months back and got a pretty reasonable price.

DBR2022

Reaction score
I’m in Northern California and I’m flying out next week to pick up my truck in Draper, Utah! I’m going to raptor assault, check out Sundance and/or park city fora couple days and then bonzai home!!

It’s going to be an amazing trip because there’s for sure a brand new Gen 3 waiting on the other end of a $130 flight!

It’s wasn’t simple logistically; but it’s the truck of a lifetime for me!

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with some, I’d prefer to ship a raptor non-enclosed. I’ve had good experiences with Secured Auto Shipping.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer 100% will have contacts and recommendations based on their experiences and uses. Pretty rare for a dealer to not ship a vehicle for the right deal although some for liability reasons simply refuse. Even so, they have the contacts locally who likely deliver all over and if you need to pay more for reliability its worth it.

And while I echo some concerns on the enclosed.. I did have my gen2 shipped enclosed when I moved and I wish I could find the pics... damn it was the tightest of tight fits but it got in there and got to me unscathed buy my heart sunk a little when I saw them open the trailer door with about a half inch on both sides. Believe me I maybe went over the paint for 3 hours post delivery in some spot light lol

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of the stories above is why i'd drive it home! Road trip and a cool origin story for your truck! I drove mine home 10 hours from Tucson, Az to Ridgecrest, Ca. It's a great chance to "bond" with the truck. :cool:

Your drive would pretty much be a straight shot down the 15, right? Vegas for dinner!

Vrrooom

Reaction score
When I was looking at shipping companies, I found that the quotes for the Raptor were significantly higher than cars, about 2-3x the price. (I happened to be shopping around for a M2 at the time and was also doing shipping quotes on that)