EMERGENCY- ALERT - Price Check Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
On your 2nd Raptor you won't let $500 stand in between you and the beast!! Don't let it get in the way on your 1st...pull the trigger!!!

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always say " we are $500 apart, lets close the gap and ill sign up right this second". They won't give u the best deal until u tell them the deal you will take. Worst case is they say no way, and u pay what u pay

Don't ask em, tell em you are on board at another $500 and sign up. No big deal if they don't do it.

Sent from my iPad.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Write out a deposit check for the Raptor and hand it to them and say I am ready to do this for a warranty Ford ESP 84/100k and then shove it in the salesmans hand thats about an extra 1500 worth added on.... Close the deal and make the warranty happen.. The best price for the warranty I found was Lombardo Ford 1300 plus free 6 months same as cash... So ride it out, but becareful nobody else walks away with your truck in the mean time and they get the instant awsomeness and you get instant sad face...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice Pricing as follows:
SuperCrew >> $41,964
tailgate step >> $320
luxury package >> $4059
sunroof >> $848
side box graphics >> $916
hood graphics >> $767
front/rear camera >> $507
Destination and Delivery >> $995
ADV >> $780 (May Fluctuate slightly)
Fuel >> $130 (May Fluctuate slightly)

Total Invoice >> $51,286

So at $52,529 you are $1,243 over invoice. You can do better.

Just order from Louisburg Ford - Louisburg, KS: $50 over invoice and save $1200.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I ended up taking the deal. I know nobody cares but I sure do! . Fully loaded Supercrew silver! . I also ended up adding a bed extender to the order.

This is going to be one hell of a truck, I still can't believe I finally ordered a RAPTOR.