EMERGENCY- ALERT - Price Check Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I apologize for posting a question like this again. I am currently negotiating and I am in panic mode.

I want to order a 2013 Supercrew Silver:

Options:
tailgate step
luxury package
sunroof
side box graphics
hood graphics
front/rear camera

Pretty much everything except interior accents or wheel upgrade.

MSRP given is $56,155

I got the dealer down to $52,529 + tax +title/registration

Out of the door at $56,156. I am in Texas. How good is this in comparison to invoice.

I am trying to get another $500 less.

But what do you think? ,

I would really appreciate some feedback.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See if they will make a deal on extended warranty, maybe cost on some aftermarket goodies, like bed mat, wheel locks, locking gas cap or throw that stuff in on the deal. Always good to have some little things to negotiate when closing a desl :). I can't judge on the price being from canada, we pay 15,000 more than you guys.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like ur 200~500 over invoice.. Thats still a good deal.

If that price includes the ADV thing...n if not then ur 1200~1500 over invoice..

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
According to Edmunds:

Invoice for the options you listed ends up at $50,317 including $995 destination fee.

I would personally say $51,500 plus taxes title and tags.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Edmunds:

Invoice for the options you listed ends up at $50,317 including $995 destination fee.

I would personally say $51,500 plus taxes title and tags.

First of all Thank very much all you for the quick replies.

NADA says invoice is $50,579, which is close to that. I guess there is about 1k extra on adv fees and fuel charge (please correct me if I am wrong). Based on where we started I don't think I can go that low. I am think about making a final call asking for 500 less and offer to close the deal right away. It's tough to negotiate a vehicle is such a high demand lol.

Keep the feed back coming please THANK YOU all.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get Invoice of $51,189 based on ADV of $610. Take it from there.

I used Truecar as they have the latest price increase from December.

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just get it. You won't be disappointed. At least you are not paying MSRP. I do like CoronaRaptor's suggestion on getting the extended warranty at cost.

You could ask them to do a mid-perch & alignment for free. That would be no real out of pocket cost to them.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys. Thank you very much for the comments.

The warranty idea is pretty good.

I called my salesman back today in the afternoon and asked about shaving another 500 and close the deal on the spot, salesman will get back to me soon. Unfortunately, they don't work this Sunday and he was driving back home right when I called.

I hope to close the deal on Monday morning.

I hope I can be a Raptor owner soon. I have been trying to convince myself for the last 6 months that I don't need a 55k new truck, specially now that just finished paying for my current truck. I just NEED to have a Raptor, I can't take it any more.

More comments are welcomed