Embroidered leather gauge and console covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm selling my Raptor Custom Embroidery leather gauge cover and a leather console arm rest cover with padding. They both have the SE red stitching and have matching Raptor logo and 3 claw stitching in grey. They match the SE interior perfectly and will also look good with the regular black interior. The gauge cluster logo is faces the windshield so it's readable from outside the truck. They are both brand new and never installed. The total cost for both with embroidery work was over $200. I'm looking to get $90 each shipped or $160 for both shipped.
Gauge cluster
. adab411cca4a206dbf1c709b04086b18.jpg

Console cover
19c6e2f32c8f09842781d983b02b16e3.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I told him that when I was on the phone with him the other day but he said he has a dash cover so it wouldn't be seen. It's funny I thought only 80 year old men still used dash covers. I wonder if his is shag carpet lol.

Who da **** uses a dash pad. Ruby confused his truck with a Buick. LOL :ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest: