Email from Ford About Delays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My truck is "built" status (ordered 2/28, have VIN and sticker obviously) and I got the stupid email as well. Seems overly broad, not sure what part of the process is being slowed down, but maybe it's another excuse to drag ass at every level.

splatz400

Reaction score
Short time lurker, first time poster.

I ordered April 27th, don’t have a vin yet. Hoping I don’t get canceled and pushed to 2023. But we shall see.

mfpf4r

Reaction score
Dang. At least you got something I guess. I ordered 2/8, received a similar email 4/6 and nothing since. Just patiently waiting to re-order my 23 since these are more than likely getting pushed back. Good luck!

jdneally1

Reaction score
I ordered last October and have never received an email. I called Ford performance and they have my order. Still unscheduled clean. Should I have at least received an email?

Klay23

Reaction score
I got the same email. BUT, I do have a vin and according to ford tracker my truck just shipped after being finished being built yesterday. No eta for delivery though, we shall see