Electronics Malfunction....Need Some Problem Solving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BSP10

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there should be an ignition connecrion somewhere. one that turns the amp and radar on

Makes sense. I am taking it into a place next week to have them go through everything to make sure everything is done correctly. Is there any work around to the ignition connection switch if in fact that is the issue?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. I am taking it into a place next week to have them go through everything to make sure everything is done correctly. Is there any work around to the ignition connection switch if in fact that is the issue?
theres 3 big plugs side by side in the passenger kick panel. the middle plug has a pin where there are 2 grey/blue wires from the same pin. these are rap wires. i normally tie into one of those for the power. i confirmed thst these wires are for the rear door window motors and keep power until the door is open. these also a couple fuse slots you can use as well

OP
OP
BSP10

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
theres 3 big plugs side by side in the passenger kick panel. the middle plug has a pin where there are 2 grey/blue wires from the same pin. these are rap wires. i normally tie into one of those for the power. i confirmed thst these wires are for the rear door window motors and keep power until the door is open. these also a couple fuse slots you can use as well

Thanks you so much. I really do appreciate the info. I will see next week where it is wired.