Electrical Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double check the harness connectors as I found out when towing a boat, it may look connected but when I pushed on it more then I heard a nice CLICK noise and BOOM all the trailer lights started working

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
It is looking that way. Only happens when using the upfitter switches
I drove around with only the seat heaters and no issue

so it happens on highway when using upfitter switches and/or seat heaters

boowie

Reaction score
When some kind of electrical problem occurs, it is always unpleasant. Especially for someone who doesn't know anything about it. I have a similar problem at the moment, and I don't know what I would do if I hadn't consulted bates-electric.com to solve the problem. I'm more than sure that 90% of the time most users leave the problem for a while hoping it will fix itself, but by doing so you only make things worse and risk losing everything altogether. Be careful and appreciate everything you have at the moment. Ask for timely repairs, but only to quality services

Last edited:
OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Well I am not very good at these forums as I should have posted earlier. Yes we found problem and got it fixed and it has not had issues in a while. There were loose ground wires off the pcm. When we would hit a bump and any of those accessories like upfitter connected lights or seat heaters were on - it would cause pcm to go crazy
Hope that helps!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any news about it? I have the same problem now. I do not know what I shouid do.
Welcome to the place. What exact issue are you having? You could start your own thread on this subject, just so it's not too confusing for replies.