Eldorado Canyon...A must see on your Vegas Adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
That place looks absolutely awesome. You could make a calendar with all those vintage pictures.
The inside of the store is incredible, you could spend a couple of hours just looking at all the artifacts.
They have a picture of some nim-rod that fell into a Cholla Cactus, had to be Air-Lifted to Vegas.
A bunch of calendars, movies and magazines have been shot out there, they have copies inside.
We always stop and support the family that runs it, buying snacks and drinks.
The tour of the mine is awesome!
It has become very popular for wedding shoots and grad and prom pictures.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
What a despicable mess.
The state ought to clean that up, get rid of all that rusting crap, and restore the area to its original natural beauty.
Give me a shout when you come South for a few days, we can head out there and start the clean up :)
( are most of your Trails still open or getting impassable from the snow?)

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Give me a shout when you come South for a few days, we can head out there and start the clean up :)
( are most of your Trails still open or getting impassable from the snow?)
It'll take heavy equipment and a fleet of flatbeds to clean up that disaster.

Yup. We had two record-for-the-date snowfalls last week with a storm total of 13.1 inches. The Sheriff's Office search and rescue team was going to have field training tomorrow but it was called off due to the range remaining snowbound.