Eibachs on 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on how level the ground is can make the truck look level or nose high ? IDK
I need to find a perfectly flat parking lot and throw the yard stick on it to know just how level it made it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depending on how level the ground is can make the truck look level or nose high ? IDK
I need to find a perfectly flat parking lot and throw the yard stick on it to know just how level it made it.

Yes. And don't trust photos. Photos taken from the front quarter make the nose look high. If you want the rear to look higher in a photo, take it from the rear quarter ... Any photo that isn't square on to the side with the truck on on level ground is worthless.

0hmygee

Reaction score
I just installed Eibach on my 20. have about 300 mi on it and lil rake in the front.
I will report back once it settles.

Clinsta

Reaction score
Getting my Eibachs installed today. I printed the alignment specs provided by Eibach, but they only include the camber and toe, but no caster. Does anyone have a caster alignment spec for the Eibach Pro Lift 2.5” springs they can share? I have no other suspension mods and my truck is a 2020 SCREW.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting my Eibachs installed today. I printed the alignment specs provided by Eibach, but they only include the camber and toe, but no caster. Does anyone have a caster alignment spec for the Eibach Pro Lift 2.5” springs they can share? I have no other suspension mods and my truck is a 2020 SCREW.

The 4 wheel shop that did mine just yesterday said the alignment was pretty easy, there is only a camber and tow adjustment. Mine drives straight as an arrow !! And it looks Bad AssIMG-0057 (1).PNG