Eibachs on 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s my understanding eibachs will still have some rake on the 2020’s is that correct? Will I suffer any off-road capability swapping the stock springs for these? I want a level truck but I’m super nervous ******** with the suspension.

Smokey

Reaction score
this is my '19 with just the eibach springs and nothing in the bed.
it sat a pinch nose proud.

i honestly think it rides better than stock and handles great off road.

.3586424F-FA04-49C4-B209-EF5FC45C909A.jpeg

Last edited:

Smokey

Reaction score
Looks dead level if not even a little rake. The 19 and 20 are only raised 1.7 inches right? Something with the live valve.

Eibach only was about 1/2 to 3/4" higher in the front. with the added Deaver +3's it's less than 1/2" higher in the rear.

I heard eibachs on the 19 and 20 were a little shorter than the 17 and 18 but I've not seen actual numbers post install. I'm sure someone has the math tho.

I'm still on the factory 35's with 38psi front and 36 rear. every truck my be a little different but you could measure yours stock and see how it compares to mine.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just recently installed Eibach’s on my ‘19 and it’s sitting dead level. Of course checking this on a level surface is best, as the Raptors suspension is just so contorting and will stretch and tuck to keep you sure fitted on all fours I have found out.

C66CCE60-37E7-43D7-A46B-60E108CB9A0A.jpeg

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
It’s my understanding eibachs will still have some rake on the 2020’s is that correct? Will I suffer any off-road capability swapping the stock springs for these? I want a level truck but I’m super nervous ******** with the suspension.
I put Eibachs on my 20 and it raised it 1.7” as they state. To me I like a little rake for camping and towing quads. It looked a little nose high for me so I removed 2 1/2” rear block and added a 3” block ( I know I know I know ) axle wrap yada yada, but I do not hardcore off-road so for me it turned to be a perfect stance. I didn’t feel like dropping 2k on deavers right now, maybe down the road. Eibachs will definitely improve your ride.

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep It Dirty Off Road just posted a review video of the Eibachs on their YouTube channel. By the looks of it, it will absolutely effect the off road capabilities with the live suspension that the 2019/2020 have and the progressive versus linear springs. Had looked at Eibachs myself but now steering much harder towards Geisers.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw that to. And my take away was Eibach’s are better if your on the road more and Geisers if your off road more. Raises the price too, but in the grand scheme of things isn’t a true deciding factor.

I only saw equal to or maybe better performance than stock.