Eibach's and Adaptive Cruise not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So... My truck has almost from day one thrown an error when using the adaptive cruise control, says the sensor is blocked. Been to the dealer more than half dozen times and they have never fixed it.

In the middle of all this I put Icons and Eibach's on, now they tell me the cruise issue is due to the ride height... I am about to lose my shot at this muppet show.

Anyone have tips on how to get them to resolve it without me inflicting bodily harm to the service manager? :)

LeadFootLarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this something that recalibrating the ride height through IDS can fix? From what I’ve read on here, seems like a lot of guys who get springs also get the ride height recalibrated by the dealer

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So... My truck has almost from day one thrown an error when using the adaptive cruise control, says the sensor is blocked. Been to the dealer more than half dozen times and they have never fixed it.

In the middle of all this I put Icons and Eibach's on, now they tell me the cruise issue is due to the ride height... I am about to lose my shot at this muppet show.

Anyone have tips on how to get them to resolve it without me inflicting bodily harm to the service manager? :)

Find a dealership with a decent service department. They are NOT all created equal. The bad ones are unbelievable. Yours sounds like a bad one.

OP
OP
Andrew Macpherson
Reaction score
Find a dealership with a decent service department. They are NOT all created equal. The bad ones are unbelievable. Yours sounds like a bad one.
Yeah, I am getting the distinct impression that I need to move it somewhere that has a better quality service. Pretty interesting to come to Ford after 20 plus years of Euro cars across several continents and having expectations that I thought were reasonable!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installing Eibachs will not throw off your adaptive cruise. Someone is blowing off fixing your problem and blaming suspension. I can see blaming your mod to a proper associated failure, but this is not the case. Also haven’t heard of anyone needing there camera recalibrated due to Springs. Since this existed since near day one of ownership, you need a dealer that will listen to you. Bunch of BS.