Eibach Springs for 2019 - Unbelievable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
So I had my Eibach’s installed yesterday on my 2019. Took the shop a couple hours only but the alignment shop took forever to get around to my truck. They did ask if I wanted the camber bolts installed but they charged like $200 for parts and labor. The shop that installed my Eibach’s Is located here in Sacramento, hunters 4x4, and only charged me $230 for the install. Alignment was $125. Much cheaper than other shops in the area and they have a 5 Star rating on Yelp.

when I saw my truck it looked great. Pictures don’t do it justice from how different and more aggressive the stance looks compared to in-person. Rides great. Slightly less body roll which I prefer but not a huge difference imo. I’ve driven it around 100 miles since. When I first hopped in to take off I thought the guys readjusted my driver seat because of how it felt but they did not. It was just the lift on the front end. So I could really tell the difference first hopping in. Also, I park in a garage for work with the lowest clearance at 7’0” and my truck fits easily with lots of wiggle room. I highly recommend. Once the weather gets decent I will post some photos of the before and after.
The more I read , the better I feel about going this route

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I had my Eibach’s installed yesterday on my 2019. Took the shop a couple hours only but the alignment shop took forever to get around to my truck. They did ask if I wanted the camber bolts installed but they charged like $200 for parts and labor. The shop that installed my Eibach’s Is located here in Sacramento, hunters 4x4, and only charged me $230 for the install. Alignment was $125. Much cheaper than other shops in the area and they have a 5 Star rating on Yelp.

when I saw my truck it looked great. Pictures don’t do it justice from how different and more aggressive the stance looks compared to in-person. Rides great. Slightly less body roll which I prefer but not a huge difference imo. I’ve driven it around 100 miles since. When I first hopped in to take off I thought the guys readjusted my driver seat because of how it felt but they did not. It was just the lift on the front end. So I could really tell the difference first hopping in. Also, I park in a garage for work with the lowest clearance at 7’0” and my truck fits easily with lots of wiggle room. I highly recommend. Once the weather gets decent I will post some photos of the before and after.

Sounds great! So height up front is right on and the truck is sitting level? A more controlled but still good ride quality is awesome to hear.

Local 4x4 shop quoted me 300 to install and 150 for the alignment.

Do post up pics when possible!

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any way to adjust headlight beam angle after leveling with this mod or other leveling mods ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great! So height up front is right on and the truck is sitting level? A more controlled but still good ride quality is awesome to hear.

I haven’t had the chance yet to do measurements but just the eye test it looks pretty level. I’ll try to remember and do a measurement later but, all-in-all, I’m much happier with the looks and ride of it thus far. I probably should have done this first thing.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This really sounds encouraging and goes along with all I have heard previously for the most part. I think a nice level look, adds something to the truck as well from all I have seen. Need to get my box of springs and the truck into the shop soon! Looking forward to the pics of your rig.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So the rear measures at 42” from the ground to the center of the fender. The front measures the same, coincidentally. The rear might be off by like 1/10 of an inch but hard to tell for sure. I know everyone may get a raptor with slightly different heights though from what I have read.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds pretty darn level. I was told measuring from hub center to the bottom of the fender flare was the most accurate way. But if your parking area is level, that’s close enough of a measurement for me.

Ive heard the springs deliver a more sure footed ride, some better handling characteristics to some extent. But you still retain that nice Raptor ride on road.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty darn level. I was told measuring from hub center to the bottom of the fender flare was the most accurate way. But if your parking area is level, that’s close enough of a measurement for me.

Ive heard the springs deliver a more sure footed ride, some better handling characteristics to some extent. But you still retain that nice Raptor ride on road.
Yeah I didn’t think going the collar route would be best for longevity purposes and costs similar. Let me know how yours goes.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here are some photos with my Eibach’s installed on my 2019. Taken today and have put on about 260 miles since install. Feels great. Less body roll in turns and less bouncy/squishy going over bumps.

D61176B4-3A75-48FD-97E1-53145EE956ED.jpeg

EA046037-A117-4916-8A96-B89DBB28B24C.jpeg

B17A7B35-B35A-49A5-B4EE-D9B25BCB1C9A.jpeg

4DB5480A-D6AE-4260-B273-4232E6F86A7C.jpeg

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Before and after

5CC2D197-0D89-4277-B5D9-8BEFA8D686F1.jpeg

ADDFB672-9BB1-4600-A3CB-A527BDD300E2.jpeg