Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone can help me here???

I own a 2017 that im trying to convert to LV facotry shocks from a '19 and then going SDI eclick setup. The LV shocks im looking at buying have the '19 eibach springs already installed. I would hate to spring extra for this set if its going to give me a nose high stance as i was just going to use the stock springs from 2017 shocks and do SDI's 1.7 collar since all i have is stock parts at this time.

will putting the '19 LV shocks on my truck automatically lift it and with the additional ebach springs on there will it level my truck out or go nose high?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Other than the .5 inch lift… is it worth the extra $300.

It depends your driving style. If you spend more time off-road, then Geiser is the preferred spring. But if you keep it on the street, then save the money and stick with Eibachs.

Maybe someone can help me here???

I own a 2017 that im trying to convert to LV facotry shocks from a '19 and then going SDI eclick setup. The LV shocks im looking at buying have the '19 eibach springs already installed. I would hate to spring extra for this set if its going to give me a nose high stance as i was just going to use the stock springs from 2017 shocks and do SDI's 1.7 collar since all i have is stock parts at this time.

will putting the '19 LV shocks on my truck automatically lift it and with the additional ebach springs on there will it level my truck out or go nose high?

It's a 50/50 shot. We've found that some trucks with Eibachs are nose high and others are dead level. Worst case, you'll need to raise the rear which can be done inexpensively with taller blocks or more comfortably with upgraded leaf springs like Icons or Deavers.

We can help set you up with the SDI system and even the aftermarket leaf springs if you decide to go that route.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing to note with both Eibach and Geiser is that with some major off-roading they can destroy the top hat of the coilover. EXO (expedition x offroad) has seen a decent amount fail of just geiser and eibachs. May be better off with either Fox Racing/King/Icon or going with a perch collar and just adding preload.

Apparently it has happened 9 times while in Baja (granted these are more extreme conditions than just doing standard trail work)

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ride is much better and the shock does not slam down on down travel with small perch collars. The Eibachs I had on my Gen 2 rode stiff as a rock and the shock SLAMMED down on down travel as the spring was so firm. Not sure about the new GEN 3, but my experience was so bad with the Gen 2 that I will never use a replacement spring and they seem to make them too stiff and more designed for looks rather than function.

I wish Fox, King, Icon would come out with a set of coilovers already that are Live Valve compatible or offer a disabling device like on the Gen2.

whitek12

Reaction score
One thing to note with both Eibach and Geiser is that with some major off-roading they can destroy the top hat of the coilover. EXO (expedition x offroad) has seen a decent amount fail of just geiser and eibachs. May be better off with either Fox Racing/King/Icon or going with a perch collar and just adding preload.

Apparently it has happened 9 times while in Baja (granted these are more extreme conditions than just doing standard trail work)
Was going to comment on the same thing. Interestingly enough, I run Eibachs and have put them through the places and have not had any issues. I have over 10,000 miles on them. After hearing about the EXO issues though, it started to make me concerned.

Lane2018

Southern Raptor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have measurements from center of hub to Fender on a 17–18 with Eibachs installed? I have several from floor to fender, but need HUB center to fender. I am currently at 24 1/2…If someone could measure theirs, that would be great! TIA

Last edited:

beskarraptor

Reaction score
I would imagine it's because collars were the 1st thing to come out and they are do what the mid-perch mod on the Gen 1s did. These Eibach springs are fairly new and very untested in the Raptor world, but once a few more guys opt for this and spread the word, they will sell plenty.

I think the height is perfect and the ride quality is amazing. I wonder how many people that complained about them did not complete the recommended alignment specs after the install?
I bought my 19 used and it had eibach springs already installed. It drives great, but the steering wheel is slightly off center. Could you provide me with those alignment specs? I’m gunna get it realigned next week.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought my 19 used and it had eibach springs already installed. It drives great, but the steering wheel is slightly off center. Could you provide me with those alignment specs? I’m gunna get it realigned next week.

That was a few years and a Raptor ago. I don't recall but I'm pretty sure I posted them on this thread, you just need to go through it. I'm also sure if you contact Eibach customer service, they would be happy to help you out.