Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still have plenty of Eibach springs in stock here at Apollo Optics. On sale with free shipping!

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see this Thread is still going after 2 1/2 years and 112 pages. I really loved the Eibachs on my truck and had zero complaints or issues with lots of off-roading. This is still my favorite pic and was with Eibachs and +3 Deavers as the only suspension mods and also riding on 37s.

IMG_0007.JPG

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Refurbished shocks from Shocks by Hammer + Eibachs and Deavers +4HD. Will finish driver side Deaver in the morning.View attachment 367539

I am suprised those spring compressors worked, thats good to know. I was going to take the spring and shock to a shop so they can swap it out. I guess I can do it at home. How hard was the rear leaf springs? DId you have a helping hand, wondering if I could do it myself with the help of the jack lol

Mark McAwesome

Reaction score
I would suggest having someone help with the rear leaf springs. I did it solo, it was quite an effort. Extra pair of hands is the way to go. On the fronts I went in small increments when compressing, make sure you keep the threads lubricated so the compressor doesn’t bind up.