Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We charge $250 for install and that includes the alignment, I feel that's a pretty good price. Roughly 45-60 min a side for install.

That’s a GREAT price. Most prices for install and alignment quoted by forum members ran 400-650. Anyone in Ohio...Neo’s is a no brainer.

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After about a year of reading this thread I finally pulled the trigger. 2018 Eibach and Deavers +3.

Like many others, I was worried about ruining the ride of the Raptor but I definitely prefer this setup over stock. The nose dive is gone, less body roll in the corners, and axle hop is reduced. Overall, pretty happy.

In the future I may see about swapping in some custom Deavers +4 or having my +3's re-arched to +4. I got the full 2.5" of lift up front and I'd prefer to get a little rake back as I do haul/tow stuff on occasion. I thought about the Icons but they looked a little weak to me and I didn't particularly want the extra 20% stiffness of setting 2.

49575237272_78ffce2161_o.jpg
Go with the +4 The rake looks good! That's what I'm going to do as well!

FrenchRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed a clunk from the front end this weekend and am wondering what it could be. Had the Eibach springs installed and made sure they torqued the shock bolt to 406ft/lbs. went over a pretty good rise in the road and when the nose of the truck was in the highest position and the shock dropped down after clearing the rise, I heard a noticeable clunk from the front end. Anyone experienced anything similar after the Eibach installs??

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Noticed a clunk from the front end this weekend and am wondering what it could be. Had the Eibach springs installed and made sure they torqued the shock bolt to 406ft/lbs. went over a pretty good rise in the road and when the nose of the truck was in the highest position and the shock dropped down after clearing the rise, I heard a noticeable clunk from the front end. Anyone experienced anything similar after the Eibach installs??
Control arm balljoint, tie rod ends? Sway bar links? Everything else tight?

FrenchRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....can’t see why any of that would be loose or knocking....only have 900 miles on the truck! Was just wondering if anyone else that had the Eibach springs installed ever noticed a similar knock when the shock is at full extension?? Could something be hitting the control arm? Would that ever be an issue with a spring replacement versus collars or leveling?

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....can’t see why any of that would be loose or knocking....only have 900 miles on the truck! Was just wondering if anyone else that had the Eibach springs installed ever noticed a similar knock when the shock is at full extension?? Could something be hitting the control arm? Would that ever be an issue with a spring replacement versus collars or leveling?
I would recheck torque on lower shock bolt and then jack up front of truck and see if the upper control arm is hitting the spring

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that on my truck after taking measurements to wheel wells, the back is about 3/4 inch higher in rear after about 300 miles. Normal?

FrenchRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll be putting my summer mud tires on soon so I will indeed check to see if the UCA is hitting the spring. I went with the springs because one of the selling points was that they would not hit the UCA’s versus collars. Maybe I’m just too **** and I hear every little sound and need to know where it’s coming from. At least that’s what my wife says....