Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you recommend Deavers or Icons for a replacement in the rear?

Honestly, it depends on your goals and how much weight you want to carry.

Icons will raise every rear 1”. Deavers can be stock height or raise 1”.

You also need to factor in how much weight you’re planning to carry in the bed.

Also, Deavers are more expensive.

Can’t go wrong either way, just depends on the rest of your suspension setup, how much weight you carry, and what your overall height goals are.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2018 Scab and been trying to decide what route is best for me. Leaning towards the Eibach springs up front. My concern with those and and any spring for that matter is warranty. Has anyone had issues with dealer and warranty after installing these springs ?
Other than that once I get the Eibachs installed I’ve heard people running 35-12.5 and 37-12.5. Is that possible on factory rims ? The stock tire already looks close to the UCA.

If you’re planning to level the front end, any option whether it’s perch collars, Eibach springs, a leveling kit (not recommended), or new Shocks will have the same result.

The OEM tires are a 315/70R17 which is the same as a 35x12.50R17. The size difference between the two is 0.2” in diameter.

Personally, we don’t recommend running 37s in stock wheels because of the clearance issues you mentioned, but it can be done with the right tire choice.

We prefer the ALPHAequipt wheels which are a 17x8.5 +25 offset. Gives you a little extra tire clearance on the UCA and is confirmed to have full fitment at full compression with the 37x12.50R17 tires and Eibach springs installed.

More on those wheels here: https://www.apollo-optics.com/collections/alphaequipt

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are y’all using for lower control arm bolt cams? I want to lock those lower control arms in after the allignment

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been contemplating removing my RPG 1.5" perch collars for the Eibachs since prices are decent even being in Canada (British Columbia)

Any reviews on rough mountain roads etc. and do you need to do UCA's with it being 2"+ lift (to much angle?)

I daily drive mine and offroad frequent.
But have not heard to many reviews on how they do offroad.

All info is greatly appreciated and happy raptoring everyone!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Been contemplating removing my RPG 1.5" perch collars for the Eibachs since prices are decent even being in Canada (British Columbia)

Any reviews on rough mountain roads etc. and do you need to do UCA's with it being 2"+ lift (to much angle?)

I daily drive mine and offroad frequent.
But have not heard to many reviews on how they do offroad.

All info is greatly appreciated and happy raptoring everyone!

UCAs are not required. As for how the springs operate off-road, feeling will be similar to the stock setup, just again with less nose dive. They’re a linear spring like OEM, so feeling will be similar.

UCAs wouldn’t be a bad idea, especially if you cam lock the LCA. Then you can rely on your aftermarket UCA to fully dial everything in. Living up north where you are, I’d HIGHLY recommend goin with a sealed UCA option. The Icon Billet UCA with the Delta Joint would be my recommendation.