Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

galan.kelley

Reaction score
Dumb question. What do you mean by align the top? I had mine in for a few months and had to take them off, due to the ride deteriorating so much. But I’m willing to try them again, I’m thinking it had to do with the install and alignment. Probably going to install them myself this time and I finally found a local shop that knows how to align a Raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Big Blue - what suspension setup are you running to be able to get that much air off jumps and not destroy you and your truck on landing???

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
J,
What was the specific trick you learned to align the top. I’ll be doing the spring swap this weekend and would love any rip you can share.
Hey sorry for the delay, you have to mark the front stud so you align it correctly. I used a paint pen to line up the stud to the front of the shock. The first time I didnt and i could not get the shock to go into the shock tower. The top shock isolator did not align up like factory on mine like you see in the assembly videos on youtube. Make sure you mark it and line it up to the front of the shock.

Last edited:

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your set up in the back? Deaver leaf springs HD+4
It looks like the stock stance but higher on both front and back.

That's what I'm looking to do.

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your set up in the back? Deaver leaf springs HD+4
It looks like the stock stance but higher on both front and back.

That's what I'm looking to do.
Oem rear, looking at the deavers +3 in the future. Its a 19 if that makes a difference in comparison.

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How’s the ride?
Better than stock. Just as smooth but tighter feeling when turning and such. Very happy. Some 19’s might have issues with shocks but I unplugged the battery while I was disconnecting the shocks. Smooth from mile one for me and glad I did it.