Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've probably read about 30 of the 66 pages so forgive me if this is in the thread somewhere, but if you go Eibachs and keep the rear leafs stock, does the overall cab height increase and if so how much? I read somewhere that raising the front doesn't increase overall height but looking for thoughts on this (low garage at work). This is for a 2018. Thanks!

Leveling the truck will cause an overall nominal height increase to the truck because you're changing the pitch of the roof a bit. Maybe we're talking a half-inch here.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! I was close to pulling the trigger on some 20” 601’s in patina bronze today but I just got these 602’s. Lol. Springs first.

Summer set, winter set! :)

If you're interested, the 601 sale is Buy 3, Get 1 Free, plus free shipping, free lugs, and a VenomRex Holiday Gift for Cyber Monday. Since you already have the lugs, we can do some blue logo inserts for your wheels instead.

Here if you need us!

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summer set, winter set! :)

If you're interested, the 601 sale is Buy 3, Get 1 Free, plus free shipping, free lugs, and a VenomRex Holiday Gift for Cyber Monday. Since you already have the lugs, we can do some blue logo inserts for your wheels instead.

Here if you need us!
Ha! I took advantage of the buy 3 get one already. 601’s when tires wear out for sure.

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a pain in the rear! Didnt realize that the top perch had to be aligned differently than the oem spring to align bolt holes. Took me some serious trial and error. Second shock was far easier once I learned the trick to align the top.
B3F93F7A-C0A3-4C70-B4FD-7B50453270C8.jpeg 81B1E993-0DF6-4DC1-A533-2143FC9932C1.jpeg

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume you Did a drop shackle to dial back the raked look but went w/ the +2 leafs over +1 to help prevent sag w/ heavier load/trailer?

Otherwise the eibachs & +1 leafs no shackle probably produce the same result?
Sorry been a while since I’ve been on here. Yes I ran the sdhq drop shackle with these to have less rake and also fit in my garage [emoji3]

Also the stocks were noticeably saggy with gear in the bed. Now it’s not an issue and the truck is planted nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed Eibachs today. Definitely raised the nose. Actually feel like it may ride a tad nose high now. Has anyone else noticed this? Do these springs tend to settle?

8d4bf441f093d9d5b9721af93b8b6a00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That looks nose high.

PlaynCA

Reaction score
J,
What was the specific trick you learned to align the top. I’ll be doing the spring swap this weekend and would love any rip you can share.