Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 125889

Here's mine w/ Deaver+2s.

How is the ride offroad with the eibachs? I have collars right now, and although i like the idea of a more controlled ride on the street, I don't want to give up to compliance and comfort off road. Looking at your picture makes me thing these springs are a perfect match for my +2 deavers

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

mdkim

Reaction score
How is the ride offroad with the eibachs? I have collars right now, and although i like the idea of a more controlled ride on the street, I don't want to give up to compliance and comfort off road. Looking at your picture makes me thing these springs are a perfect match for my +2 deavers

Ride is likely better than collars. It really is the MTs that screw everything up for on-road compliance/comfort. Off-road, aired down sufficiently, with enough speed the suspension will do what it does well.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys! Might bump these up on my priority list! Wanted geisers but they seem to lift the front too much and I want a level ride with my +2 rear deavers!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you guys! Might bump these up on my priority list! Wanted geisers but they seem to lift the front too much and I want a level ride with my +2 rear deavers!

Not to be spammy, but we just our fresh batch in stock on Friday. If you're interested, just let me know.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I am done for now! I've had the Eibachs on for all most 6 months/5,000 miles and they are perfect in every way. Did Snoball and TRR and they performed awesome off road.

Stock
Eibachs/Deaver+3s/35s
Eibachs/Deaver+3s/37s

image1 (2).JPG IMG_0587.jpg IMG_0072 (1).jpg