Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only problem with these springs is that now after several months of having them on with all this added height, I really think I can get a set of 37s on it without rubbing. Looking into this now. : )

You can probably make the truck not rub turning, but you can’t make the truck not hit the fender flare (with 0mm offset wheels) if you plan to off road aggressively.

37s are a looks mod, not all that functional unless you change fenders. But if you never plan to flex the truck or have hard suspension hits it will probably work.

rollwitroger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There does not appear to be a lot of good info on this forum regarding these springs. I was going to go with collars, but when I saw these from Eibach I had to give them a try. I have had Eibach lower springs on numerous cars and the stance was always spot on and the ride quality as good as OEM. IMO, just like Brembo is the king of brakes and Recaro is the king of seats, Eibach is the king of springs so while there was limited feedback here, I trusted them based on my past experiences.

As I was hoping, they are perfect! Definitely raised the raked front up and I do not loose any suspension travel as with collars. The ride quality is awesome, actually better than stock. Feels much more planted and no bounce. Eibach included recommend alignment specs which my shop did with the spring install. I have no doubt they will be equally impressive offroad and I will test that out in two weeks at Snoball. I will provide more feedback as I get more miles on them, both soft and hard alike! ;)

You can really see the difference in the pics.

Before Springs:
96d5273a-326a-451e-badd-ee31793b78ae-original.png

After Springs:
67dd6dba-ccfa-463f-98bc-95904d6afe77-original.jpg
Wheel combo is nice with paint.