Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Deavers are a tall stack with more thin leafs. I think the icons have more of a chance of sagging over time. If all you want is 1” there’s no need to get the icons with an add a leaf.

Great, thanks for the lesson here. I like the icons because of the 3 settings but realistically I will never be hauling a trailer or anything more than a roof top tent and gear. I see most on this thread go with Deaver so I assume there was a good reason.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a 2017 and stock ground to bottom of fender was right around 39" and after the springs its close to 41.5". So pretty true to 2.5" gain.

True to the 2.5 as well on my side. I was hoping for 2 but that’s ok. Yours seem leveled as well.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
58 pages and fair amount of good feedback! It looks like I will be getting the Eibachs. Now I need to pick ether Deavers or Icons for the rear. My Deavers on my 2011 rusted even with the factory powder coat option, and they sagged about 1” but I still feel they were great. I did carry about 750lb a few times a year at Snoball and a rally or two.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
58 pages and fair amount of good feedback! It looks like I will be getting the Eibachs. Now I need to pick ether Deavers or Icons for the rear. My Deavers on my 2011 rusted even with the factory powder coat option, and they sagged about 1” but I still feel they were great. I did carry about 750lb a few times a year at Snoball and a rally or two.

All leaf springs rust.

Spray them with Amzoil hd metal protector once a year. I spray everything under my trucks with it.

https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-prod...s-and-protectants/heavy-duty-metal-protector/

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is true of aftermarket for sure. The stock springs made it though 4 MI winters and have been sitting in my storage building for 3 years and they look great. So OE coating worked for me. I will have to be diligent with the HDMP

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only problem with these springs is that now after several months of having them on with all this added height, I really think I can get a set of 37s on it without rubbing. Looking into this now. : )