Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, I would leave it alone. put any weight in the back then you will be leveled out. get springs and put weight in the back then u will be nose up. Or I guess you could get the rpg 1.5 inch collars they were only raising front by 3/4 to 1 inch on 17 and 18s by most accounts. Have to do some research regarding the 19s.

Yea, I’ll probably do that, just leave it alone. I forgot the springs were sitting in the bed at the time me of the pic, but either way, it’s pretty close to level. And since I don’t feel like doing Deavers right now, the springs may make me nose high.

Thanks for the advice

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I measured the fender gap from the top of the tire to the bottom of the fender on front/back. My 2019 is 7.5" in the front and 8.65" in the back. Thats not really a huge difference, so I'm guessing the Eibach should help me get at least visually level.

I have a Reatrax cover on my bed so maybe that helps get more level. But when I look at the truck, it really looks close to level. So a total of $8XX to get another 1.5 inches of front height, thats a tough decision.

View attachment 125054

Is there anywhere else locally you can check to do the install before spending that much at Ford?

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere else locally you can check to do the install before spending that much at Ford?

I started looking today, but not really. I’ll call some places tomorrow but I don’t have much hope.

Which is weird because I’m in Knoxville, Tn..pickup truck country.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started looking today, but not really. I’ll call some places tomorrow but I don’t have much hope.

Which is weird because I’m in Knoxville, Tn..pickup truck country.

Yeah no kidding! Thats surprising. Reach out to some tire/wheel shops. Doesn't have to be a 4x4 speciality shop or a dealership. Spring replacement is an easy job, it's the tools needed to complete it (aka spring compressor) that cost a lot of mula and safety. If you do find a place, make sure they have the updated alignment specs recommended by Eibach.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah no kidding! Thats surprising. Reach out to some tire/wheel shops. Doesn't have to be a 4x4 speciality shop or a dealership. Spring replacement is an easy job, it's the tools needed to complete it (aka spring compressor) that cost a lot of mula and safety. If you do find a place, make sure they have the updated alignment specs recommended by Eibach.

Ah, thanks for reminding me about the specs.

I’ll call a couple wheel/tire shops tomorrow if I decide to go ahead and get them put on.

Thanks for the help!

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My appointment is for tomorrow at the Ford dealer. I’m in NY and it is a rare install up here. I’m being quoted 5 hrs at $75 an hr. and $115 for the alignment.
Any help on where I find the specs for a 2019?
Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My appointment is for tomorrow at the Ford dealer. I’m in NY and it is a rare install up here. I’m being quoted 5 hrs at $75 an hr. and $115 for the alignment.
Any help on where I find the specs for a 2019?
Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exciting! Expensive, but the good thing about a Ford dealership is that if they mess something up, they'll have to fix it without any questions, generally.

Are you wanting alignment specs?