Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stage3 I’m sure I could cancel just didn’t want to play games, seems most places have items shipped from factory or one warehouse for all. Figured if one was out they are all out . Maybe I’m just ignorant

Ahh gotcha, Stage3 did have the cheapest price out there if I recall correctly. I bought my from FRL and got them a few days later, think they had them in stock. I'd check FRL or Apollo Optics.

Bajabro

Reaction score
I’m honesty debating on even going with +3 in the rear now because mine is so close to level, may go with the +2 because I really like the look now. Just bought new wheels, when my new ko2s go to shit the yoks are all mine!

Nice, brother! You and I are on the same page.

In a few more months, I'm going to purchase 2+ Deavers and a bump stop kit.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, brother! You and I are on the same page.

In a few more months, I'm going to purchase 2+ Deavers and a bump stop kit.

Absolutely! Love it! You have any pictures of those monster 37s?

Bear with me here, what exactly do bump stops do, and are they a “must have” when replacing rear leafs?

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! Love it! You have any pictures of those monster 37s?

Bear with me here, what exactly do bump stops do, and are they a “must have” when replacing rear leafs?
Depends on what you are doing with it. I’m not planning to put on right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the new size of either deavers or icons over OEM doesn’t require a bump stop kit?
Bump stop isn’t required but you do need to do something with the factory bumps because adding the icon or deaver’s eliminates the block between springs and axle also eliminates the lower contact point for the factory bump. Essentially increase point of contact distance at least two inches of not more. That’s why Icon sells the spacer to lower the factory bump stop closer to the axle.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the new size of either deavers or icons over OEM doesn’t require a bump stop kit?
I should have specified, doesn’t require hydraulic bumps. Should still have something installed to compensate for the changed rear springs.