Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have the eibach springs on my 2019 screw but not happy with them. I am with everyone else they ride great but only got 1.7 or so of lift. Factory tires on Method 17x8.5. Next week adding the readylift 1.5 spacer on top so no added preload. Going to a 4 inch rear block and if I have to I may eventually do springs or the sct traction bars. Gonna try 37's.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I spoke with Eibach Techs and 19s give you 1.5 and 18s about 2.25.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like Eibach is all over the damn place with their "estimations". The fact of the matter is every one of our trucks is different. The same parts, but they have been through different situations causing w/e wear and tear which may change the actual height. So, results may vary.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was one of the first posters that put the Eibachs on my 19 and I said at the time that I estimated 1.75" of lift in the front, and that it was definitely not 2.5". Not sure what they changed on the 19 but I could tell from looking at the truck from 50ft away that it wasn't 2.5" of lift. From what I have seen and read, the Geisers will be even lower by a bit.

@Mbdurham Thanks man. It's an ADD Pro bumper and 1.25" Faction wheel spacers.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Don’t get me wrong it’s your truck you can do what you want to it. But taller blocks are going to effect truck behavior in a negative manner. It will get the look you want but it will not feel the same. You don’t really want to sacrifice ride quality or performance with a “look” if you don’t have to. That’s been my experience.

I differently would not every put a top plate on a Raptor in the thickness you would need to achieve clearance for 37’s after only getting 1.7 out of Eibach springs. As @Pacificwheel mentioned it would through off the rest of the geometry of the front end and cause problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really appreciate the feedback. I did not buy the raptor for looks only so I will hold off.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered these Eibach springs just over three weeks ago then received an email they ( Eibach) won’t be shipping until after July 2.
Did you buy them direct from Eibach? Can you cancel the order and use one of the vendors on here? They are stocked.

Bajabro

Reaction score
Seems like Eibach is all over the damn place with their "estimations". The fact of the matter is every one of our trucks is different. The same parts, but they have been through different situations causing w/e wear and tear which may change the actual height. So, results may vary.

I agree with you on this 100 percent. I really think the wear and tear of the front end makes a huge difference on how the truck sits leveled.

Right now, my truck is sitting pretty leveled without the use of +2 or +3 Deavers. I've looked at '17 and 1'8 Raptors on this forum, and it looks like they're all different. I'm getting the cam alignment kit installed tomorrow and the alignment performed on Thursday.

But I will say this, the front end is stiffer (more planted) and feels like new again.

Bajabro

Reaction score
Could not agree more, they are the best looking M/T I've seen on the market but I believe they are relatively newer so not a TON of reviews on them in regards to a raptor etc. I'm pleased you like them and you've sold me on them, maybe just 35s though ;)! Road noise is a big consideration for me and that makes me feel better about it.

Glad I can assist with your tire decision. These tires keep surprising me.

Hopefully, they will hold up in the desert, which I'm really looking forward to.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with you on this 100 percent. I really think the wear and tear of the front end makes a huge difference on how the truck sits leveled.

Right now, my truck is sitting pretty leveled without the use of +2 or +3 Deavers. I've looked at '17 and 1'8 Raptors on this forum, and it looks like they're all different. I'm getting the cam alignment kit installed tomorrow and the alignment performed on Thursday.

But I will say this, the front end is stiffer (more planted) and feels like new again.

I’m honesty debating on even going with +3 in the rear now because mine is so close to level, may go with the +2 because I really like the look now. Just bought new wheels, when my new ko2s go to shit the yoks are all mine!

Escape Orion

Reaction score
Did you buy them direct from Eibach? Can you cancel the order and use one of the vendors on here? They are stocked.

Stage3 I’m sure I could cancel just didn’t want to play games, seems most places have items shipped from factory or one warehouse for all. Figured if one was out they are all out . Maybe I’m just ignorant