Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RomoLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A0A08858-181C-42F5-A1BC-BA39FC91777B.jpeg 99997C58-9C84-4AA4-BAE5-7E5097E44C63.jpeg View attachment 124181 First off thanks everyone, there has been a ton of helpful info here in this thread. I installed the Eibachs today, pretty easy swap.

As expected the front end came up about 2 inches. The second pic has a half tank of gas and nothing in the bed the measurement from the wheel lip to the fender opening is the same front and back. The truck is not actually level with the wheel to fender gap being the same, it Is still front end high. Some people like this look and consider it level, but it isn’t frame level, the wheel/body gap is just the same.

The first pic has a full tank of gas and the Deaver leaf springs in the bed.

I’ll put the Deaver +3 leafs on this weekend to add an inch of lift to the rear, which should level it out perfectly.

Last edited:

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 124196 View attachment 124195 View attachment 124181 First off thanks everyone, there has been a ton of helpful info here in this thread. I installed the Eibachs today, pretty easy swap.

As expected the front end came up about 2 inches. The second pic has a half tank of gas and nothing in the bed the measurement from the wheel lip to the fender opening is the same front and back. The truck is not actually level with the wheel to fender gap being the same, it Is still front end high. Some people like this look and consider it level, but it isn’t frame level, the wheel/body gap is just the same.

I’ll put the Deaver +3 leafs on this weekend to add an inch of lift to the rear, which should level it out perfectly.
What size wheels and tires are those?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 124196 View attachment 124195 View attachment 124181 First off thanks everyone, there has been a ton of helpful info here in this thread. I installed the Eibachs today, pretty easy swap.

Post another photo after rear replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Beautiful truck. Out of all the photos I’ve seen after the install with stock rear yours pry sits one of the highest which is interesting. Mine are going on Monday morning and I’ll take before and after pics

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Out of all the photos I’ve seen after the install with stock rear yours pry sits one of the highest which is interesting. Mine are going on Monday morning and I’ll take before and after pics
Can you take before and after measurements of the front and the rear?

Is yours a 2018 or 19?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you take before and after measurements of the front and the rear?

Is yours a 2018 or 19?

Absolutely, I planned on it. Should I start measurements from the center of the rim or bottom of the wheel to the fender? 2017 here

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely, I planned on it. Should I start measurements from the center of the rim or bottom of the wheel to the fender? 2017 here
I think as long as it's on level ground and the air in the tires is ok from the ground to fender.

Thanks