Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Camber bolts are not 100% necessary, camber will still be within factory specs with springs. Mine was with the Geisers.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any crazy positive to buying them??
Something else to add to a build page, like a shorter antenna... J/K

I do plan to have a set on hand as a CYA. I’ve been told they are not necessary until you start locking in the lower arm and changing the A-arms and or going with full aftermarket with the spring and shocks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing is needed with these Springs other than an Alignment. I'm heading down to TRR this weekend for some serious testing! :)

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something else to add to a build page, like a shorter antenna... J/K

I do plan to have a set on hand as a CYA. I’ve been told they are not necessary until you start locking in the lower arm and changing the A-arms and or going with full aftermarket with the spring and shocks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL!

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone’s answer on the camber bolts. I’m going to hold off and now super stoked to get the Eibach’s installed next week. Only wish I could convince the dealer they don’t need 5 hours to do the job when Eibach says 2 hours total!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone’s answer on the camber bolts. I’m going to hold off and now super stoked to get the Eibach’s installed next week. Only wish I could convince the dealer they don’t need 5 hours to do the job when Eibach says 2 hours total!

It’s less than two hours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk