Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Eibach front springs for my 19 yet to arrive.
This is my 1st planned mod and it was an easy choice when I drove past a local dealer with a similar set up Raptor. The rake was not very appealing to say the least!
Will I need to have it aligned after install!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoxFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Eibach front springs for my 19 yet to arrive.
This is my 1st planned mod and it was an easy choice when I drove past a local dealer with a similar set up Raptor. The rake was not very appealing to say the least!
Will I need to have it aligned after install!

Yes, definitely schedule an alignment. Installer suggested I wait a few days for the springs to settle and get it done, especially if you have new tires. Too expensive to risk premature wear!!

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off that’s simply badass. I’m not sure I’d trust the eibach coils rated at 580+ lbs. Comparitviely I had a 2013 Tundra Crewmax with 2.5 kings with resis all around with 700lb coils and bottomed out. Then again it had a big V8 up front.

In my personal experience having my rig leveled or lifted in the front was needed in order to fit specific tire sizes. And let’s be honest it just looked better lol.

Now obviously the Raptor is different in this regard. Do I need it leveled....probably not. But aesthetically speaking, I can’t stand the rake.

View attachment 121322

View attachment 121323

View attachment 121324
One member had them on his and no posts or reports of bottoming out that I could find in his posts when I was researching these springs. I even PM’d to ask about the concerns a lot of people were talking about with “harsh ride” and all that. These springs are rated at 544lbs. 588lbs was initial release and that’s when a lot of people said they were too stiff. @dude1782

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CA060FB1-B18A-402B-B4DA-47A59C2BDD1D.jpeg I’m not sure if the eibach’s will provide enough clearance for my 37’s. Still mounting up the tires on my method beadlocks, project got stalled when I had my deaver +3 fall on my toe while taking them apart for sandblasting for Steel-it coating. Also have a set of McNeil 2+2 fenders ordered. Sorry for the gore

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, definitely schedule an alignment. Installer suggested I wait a few days for the springs to settle and get it done, especially if you have new tires. Too expensive to risk premature wear!!
Thanks a lot! Will do for sure.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 121360 I’m not sure if the eibach’s will provide enough clearance for my 37’s. Still mounting up the tires on my method beadlocks, project got stalled when I had my deaver +3 fall on my toe while taking them apart for sandblasting for Steel-it coating. Also have a set of McNeil 2+2 fenders ordered. Sorry for the gore

Damn wtf did u do?!?? My god!!!! Someone smash your tow with a hammer? That’s not in the instructions man!

You sand blasted the leafs and are coating with steel it? Let me know how they hold up.

Deavers and Icon leafs rust just about the same.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One member had them on his and no posts or reports of bottoming out that I could find in his posts when I was researching these springs. I even PM’d to ask about the concerns a lot of people were talking about with “harsh ride” and all that. These springs are rated at 544lbs. 588lbs was initial release and that’s when a lot of people said they were too stiff. @dude1782

I haven't had problems with bottoming or coil binding. I know a lot of people were bitching about terrible ride, coil binding, etc. but I never felt any of that. The ride wasn't bad and it was a little more controlled and increased the ride height. I haven't been off road in a long time but the eibachs with deavers and a rear sway bar sure are nice on the pavement.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice info on the eibach springs, I think I’ll go with the eibach rather than the RPG spacers, more expensive but well worth it in the long run. With a winch on the front that added about 200 lbs