Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FrodoTBaggins88 looks great. You said your rear Icons are set at Option 1, correct? Looks like the rear is up more than 1". I was planning to do Option 2 with drop shackles, but I don't want the rear to be up more than 1.25".

They will settle 1/4-1/2”

What’s the reason for drop shackles and option 2 on the leafs?

The limiting factor will be your shocks and brake lines with drop shackles. Plan on adding limiting straps for protection. Are you planning to add shocks to take advantage of the extra droop? How much do you carry in the bed?

My truck has 290lb static load with Fox factory shocks, camburg stock length shackles and it’s currently sitting at 43.5” on option 2.

You may find your perfect at option 1 pending weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Slow6 Maybe the way it's sitting.

53d061e47a13ca0fbdce5ab1269867a3.jpg

Thanks man. I've been there and done that too, but it was in a Dodge that got stuck in my yard on wet grass haha.

I live in southern Utah right by Sand Hollow so that's usually where I go to play, but I do go to Moab a couple times a year. I haven't done any offroading in Moab with the Raptor yet, I'm going up mid-April so I can scout some good Raptor-friendly trails. I know Gemini Bridges would be a nice ride for the Raptor. I mostly bring my UTV and do Hell's Revenge, Fins n Things, Cliffhanger, the usual rock crawling trails. I don't really try to rock crawl with the Raptor, prefer more high speed desert type stuff. I'm sure some other guys that have been to Moab in their Raptor will chime in with suggestions. There is a dude with a thread going that's in Moab with his Raptor right now, he may know some good trails.
I like it. Did you ever get measurements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s the way it’s sitting in the photos, or maybe it’s the ‘19 but it looks like more gap between tire and fender than I have.

@Obscure what’s the status of the missing leafs from your Icons?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icon is currently trying to track down what happened to them. If they can't find them, I am told they will ship me another pair.

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will settle 1/4-1/2”

What’s the reason for drop shackles and option 2 on the leafs?

The limiting factor will be your shocks and brake lines with drop shackles. Plan on adding limiting straps for protection. Are you planning to add shocks to take advantage of the extra droop? How much do you carry in the bed?

My truck has 290lb static load with Fox factory shocks, camburg stock length shackles and it’s currently sitting at 43.5” on option 2.

You may find your perfect at option 1 pending weight.

Thanks. Was hoping to go option 2 to help when towing my camp trailer, which is around 350 lb tongue weight. But, I won't bother if I need limit straps and extended brake lines. Probably just need to go option 1, and use WD hitch when towing.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Was hoping to go option 2 to help when towing my camp trailer, which is around 350 lb tongue weight. But, I won't bother if I need limit straps and extended brake lines. Probably just need to go option 1, and use WD hitch when towing.

That’s the beauty of the icons!

Try it as they come and then if you need the extra 20% you can add the leaf and I personally would/have lift the front with collars or springs if your not going to adjustable shocks.

The change from stock to proper leafs might be the best mod on the Raptor. You will be happy with the results every time you drive the truck.

NorCalGen2

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures/info guys. I ordered my eibach’s yesterday, they should be here tomorrow. Can’t wait to get em installed.

BADJUJU

Reaction score
Installed the Eibachs this AM, went to my local shop for the alignment... anyone on the fence with concerns due to ride quality should relax
and take the plunge, these springs are awesome. my experience, ride quality remains the same or better. as others have stated it lessens the "dive" on braking
and overall a little less bouncy.

Ran the collars for a while realizing something better (springs) would come along... the collars were ok, but a little too gimmicky for me. properly rated spring are the correct way to level / lift the truck.

The truck got a little over 2 inches and sit perfect for me, maybe 1/4 inch nose high... fine by me.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome to see so many guys are as pleased with them as I am, but DAMN!, if I would have know the results would be like this, I would have called Eibach when I started this thread and worked out some kind of commission deal. :rofl: