Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that’s disappointing!! Hope the eibachs provide enough for the 37’s. If not I’ll be getting the geiser’s

I'm already getting rub with the stock 35s just a wee tiny bit in the back inside of the front fender wells. Only on full lock turns with some compression. I don't think I'll be running 37s since the truck spends a lot of time offroad. I think there would be too much rubbing for me.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any before or after measurements? I’ve read 2-2.5inches in the front is what to expect. How long have you had your Icons on the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't take measurements. Was in a hurry so I just slapped them on. I installed the Eibachs about a week ago and it looked almost level to the naked eye but I could see a very tiny rake, maybe 1/4" higher in the rear. I put in the Icons on Sunday so they've been on for a day. I know they'll settle down some but I don't see it getting level since the Eibachs will also settle some eventually. The rake is pretty close to stock rake. I can say for sure it did not lift my truck 2.5" in the front. I'm thinking more like 1.5"

I think I may pull the Eibachs out and order a set of Geisers. If that doesn't get the nose up a little I will run a drop shackle in the rear to lower it about an inch.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't take measurements. Was in a hurry so I just slapped them on. I installed the Eibachs about a week ago and it looked almost level to the naked eye but I could see a very tiny rake, maybe 1/4" higher in the rear. I put in the Icons on Sunday so they've been on for a day. I know they'll settle down some but I don't see it getting level since the Eibachs will also settle some eventually. The rake is pretty close to stock rake. I can say for sure it did not lift my truck 2.5" in the front. I'm thinking more like 1.5"

I think I may pull the Eibachs out and order a set of Geisers. If that doesn't get the nose up a little I will run a drop shackle in the rear to lower it about an inch.
Interesting I have mine on the way. I’ll take measurements before and after, but I’ll put eibach on first so I know what setting to put the Icons. I planned to run in option 2, but I wanted to keep some of the rake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting I have mine on the way. I’ll take measurements before and after, but I’ll put eibach on first so I know what setting to put the Icons. I planned to run in option 2, but I wanted to keep some of the rake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't carry anything in my bed right now and trying to keep the nose up a bit since I run a lot of fast desert stuff, so I did option 1 on the Icons and it gave it a good 1" lift, maybe a touch more, like 1.25". When the Fox race series comes out for the 2019 I'll be moving to those so this is just temporary to get the rake out but I'd hoped for a little more lift in the front with the Eibachs. On the bright side I don't think it hurt the ride quality any.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a noob, quick question(s):

Deavers, are they replacement leaf springs for the stock rear leaf springs, just better quality?

The Eibach springs in front, same, better quality, stiffer?

How much do these items cost? I've been spending my mod money on lights thus far on my 19, do almost no offroading, only because there's no place to in NY.

Am driving to Utah in August for RaptorAssault and plan on using my truck offroad in and around Moab the 2 weeks I'll be there.

TY.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't carry anything in my bed right now and trying to keep the nose up a bit since I run a lot of fast desert stuff, so I did option 1 on the Icons and it gave it a good 1" lift, maybe a touch more, like 1.25". When the Fox race series comes out for the 2019 I'll be moving to those so this is just temporary to get the rake out but I'd hoped for a little more lift in the front with the Eibachs. On the bright side I don't think it hurt the ride quality any.

Something is definitely off. I got at least 2" and I had a big rear droop on mine before I put on the Deaver+3s. Once I added the +3s, it's leveled perfectly. Did you buy from Eibach direct? Hopefully not an Amazon old set.

As a noob, quick question(s):

Deavers, are they replacement leaf springs for the stock rear leaf springs, just better quality?

The Eibach springs in front, same, better quality, stiffer?

How much do these items cost? I've been spending my mod money on lights thus far on my 19, do almost no offroading, only because there's no place to in NY.

Am driving to Utah in August for RaptorAssault and plan on using my truck offroad in and around Moab the 2 weeks I'll be there.

TY.

Yes Deavers are replacements to the factory leaf springs and they are significantly better than OEM. The Deaver+3s have twice the leafs than factory and they not only make a huge difference off road, but they also improve on road driving too. They eliminate wheel hop and the squirrelly feel in the rear you get when going over uneven surfaces or railroad tracks.

Eibach makes a replacement front spring that raises the front up between 2-2.5" and is an option for those that want to level their truck but do not want to go with collars. They are also more stout than the factory springs.

Both Deaver and Eibach have been around forever and are both Industry leaders in their field.

Ballpark pricing; Front Eibach springs are like $250 and another $250 for install (2 hour job) and $100 for alignment (required). Since you are in NY, you will want the Deavers powdercoated. Deaver+3s are like $1,500 shipped. plus another $500 for powdercoating and $250 for install (2 hour job).

IMO, these are the best two suspension upgrades you can do without breaking the bank.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my eibachs are coming from stage 3 motorsports hope they are correct ones. will post pics when they get in. mdjak, the pricing for my eibachs is a little over $500 for springs/install at a local shop near me.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are longer brake lines necessary with either the Eibach springs or with Deaver +3"s?

Not sure if it's required, but if you off road, I would highly recommend. The stock lines have minimal slack and I think it would be a real smart idea. I did swap out my factory lines with +3 SS lines from Freedom Motorsports.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Big Blue My Eibachs came direct from Eibach. I bought through Stage 3 Motorsports (they are fantastic btw, great guys over there) but the springs are drop-shipped from Eibach. I'm about to go bash the truck in the dunes a little and see if the leafs settle down at all. Will get some measurements today too.