Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadMaxx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that what you used? Everyone keeps saying you need something strong to compress the Eibach, I used to just pull them off and take them to a local guy and he’d swap the springs with the understanding I’d bring it to him for alignment. I’ve moved since then haven’t found a good place to make the same deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We got the Wall Mounted one at my shop. But I've used the clamshell one in the past, and felt safer with it, than any other compressor, other than the wall mounted one.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got the Wall Mounted one at my shop. But I've used the clamshell one in the past, and felt safer with it, than any other compressor, other than the wall mounted one.
I have quite a few OTC tools myself but never had a need for a spring compressor until now. Overseas and can’t find the specs will that tool work for the Eibach spring?

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So today I finished this project and I could not be happier with the results. Deaver+3s went on today and the stance and ride is perfect! Now to test the set-up at TRR in May!! :favorites37:

Stock Height:

Front: 40"
Rear: 41 1/4"

96d5273a-326a-451e-badd-ee31793b78ae-original.png

Eibachs & Deavers

Front: 42"
Rear: 42 3/4"

24bda7f5-a0b7-456c-b8eb-300922c6822b-original.jpg
feda0e59-7275-4ba2-a17d-e17fdb5ed9d8-original.jpg

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today I finished this project and I could not be happier with the results. Deaver+3s went on today and the stance and ride is perfect! Now to test the set-up at TRR in May!! :favorites37:

Stock Height:

Front: 40"
Rear: 41 1/4"

96d5273a-326a-451e-badd-ee31793b78ae-original.png

Eibachs & Deavers

Front: 42"
Rear: 42 3/4"

24bda7f5-a0b7-456c-b8eb-300922c6822b-original.jpg
feda0e59-7275-4ba2-a17d-e17fdb5ed9d8-original.jpg
Looks good. What size tire are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Toyo MTs 35X12.5X17
That’s what I’m looking at after the suspension changes. I haven’t decided on wheels yet. I’ll be ordering all the suspension tomorrow or next day. Eibach fronts, icon rears and a Camburg factory length shackle. Still researching the spring compressor. If anyone can confirm the OTC one works on factory and Eibach springs I’ll move forward on that as well.

Alligator

Reaction score
That’s what I’m looking at after the suspension changes. I haven’t decided on wheels yet. I’ll be ordering all the suspension tomorrow or next day. Eibach fronts, icon rears and a Camburg factory length shackle. Still researching the spring compressor. If anyone can confirm the OTC one works on factory and Eibach springs I’ll move forward on that as well.

Which otc compressor are you looking at I want to do my own that is the only tool in question the 2 I have are too small for sure

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which otc compressor are you looking at I want to do my own that is the only tool in question the 2 I have are too small for sure
Post 117 on this thread.

Only ones I have now are more for a Polaris sized spring on a side by side

Last edited:

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered rear Icon springs (April’s Batch), Camburg factory length shackles and Eibach front springs. And the OTC clamshell compressor from post 117 after a vender confirmed it would work on both the factory and Eibach spring. Looking for a deal on SVC rear bumps...