Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbutkus

Reaction score
I put billet uppers on and still same thing. I did the standard foot off brake and cycle key. Is there another relearn option other than taking to dealer to set 0 end points?

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice a increased feel in rebound. Off-roading last weekend with new eibachs on my 2020 I noticed the front shocks rebounding really hard with a thud every time I dropped off something. Never had that feeling with my 17’ raptor.

yes, and I have the live valve 3.0 factory race. trying to figure this out myself, as the ride is not good like this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Tbutkus

Reaction score
yes, and I have the live valve 3.0 factory race. trying to figure this out myself, as the ride is not good like this. Any help would be much appreciated.

The shit part is I’m ready to pull the trigger on 3.0 fox live valve upgrades to hopefully get rid of it lol.

Tbutkus

Reaction score
It's a slippery slope! I want to do the same! And bumps and deavers ... where does it end!!
I’m committed to the slope but I need a solution to the rebound issue first and if it’s something else causing it

JBKeiser

Reaction score
Anyone notice a increased feel in rebound. Off-roading last weekend with new eibachs on my 2020 I noticed the front shocks rebounding really hard with a thud every time I dropped off something. Never had that feeling with my 17’ raptor.

I had the same issue after I had the Eibachs installed on my 2020 SCREW (still waiting for Icon leafs for the rear). Since I had the Eibachs installed by the dealer, I took my truck back to them to have the shocks reset and that got rid of the issue.

bviperd

Reaction score
I spoke to one dealer on the phone today and they said that I could bring it by and they would run the VDM for the shocks to relearn their appropriate level. One dealer turned me away because they didn't install the springs. the one that said they would do it didn't really know how or what to do but said they could run the VDM and would charge me $170.