Eibach Pro Lift Kit and Falken AT3W 37x12.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on how the springs ride?

On huge rollers it rides identical to stock no difference, on the little stuff might be a little more rough because the spring is stronger other then that good to go. If u are off-roading a ton I don’t see why anyone would level a truck

Knud

Reaction score
I’m about to get similar upgrade same spring and tires :) thanks for posting your learnings and experience, what’s your experience after 6 month with the setup? as I understood you lifted the rear 1inch? Anything else you would recommend from your upgrade, I see you had to trim a bit on the plastic inner fender on the rear? What about the front inner fender? I do weekend tours with family to the desert every two months or so. Nothing wild other than cruising through borrego springs off road area, so interested to see if I need additional upgrades to avoid rubbing under normal conditions when the suspension cycles more than regular street driving.

OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m about to get similar upgrade same spring and tires :) thanks for posting your learnings and experience, what’s your experience after 6 month with the setup? as I understood you lifted the rear 1inch? Anything else you would recommend from your upgrade, I see you had to trim a bit on the plastic inner fender on the rear? What about the front inner fender? I do weekend tours with family to the desert every two months or so. Nothing wild other than cruising through borrego springs off road area, so interested to see if I need additional upgrades to avoid rubbing under normal conditions when the suspension cycles more than regular street driving.

I love it and the look of the truck is night and day more aggressive. The only trimming we did was upfront on the inner fenders.