GEN 2 Eibach or Geiser springs vs Icon perch collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Jim

Reaction score
Jim here and new to the Raptor world, I recently purchased an 18 with low miles and have been going crazy with the add-ons. N-gauge with MPT tunes, 170 deg. thermostat, Mishimoto IC, K&N cai, Icon perch collar and a few other items. My question is after researching I found new springs would be a better ride quality and option for lifting the rear at a later date but I'm having a hard time deciding which spring is better. I had the Icon installed at a local shop and they tossed the stock perch collar ring and with no luck can I find a part number to replace them so I can go to a spring. Does anyone have the perch rings or a part number to order them and whats the consensus on the Eibach vs the Geiser springs?

Thanks for your help and input.

Andrewoffroad

Reaction score
I have heard the the coil spring replacements are to stiff for some customers.
However I have never had an issue when a customer goes with one of our camburg spring preload spacer kits.
They level the truck out and do not increase preload enough for it to make a noticeable difference in ride quality

Let me know if you have more questions

OP
OP
Raptor Jim

Raptor Jim

Reaction score
Thanks for all your input, I put a set of springs on Saturday and what a difference they made. Ill recommend springs over percy's to anyone .

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've got the Geiser progressive front coil springs for the Gen2 Raptors in stock and on sale! Normally $549.99 plus shipping for $50 off and a flat fee of $25 for freight.

For a limited time and while supplies last, $524.95 shipped! In stock, ready to go.

We've also have Icon rear leaf springs in stock. Bundle the two and save even more! Call us today.

Phone --->>> 888-466-8991

Link --->>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

8G50VMZ.jpg

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Geiser springs on my truck and love them. This post seems to have a lot of fans for Eibach. If I remember correctly, the initial spring rate for Eibach which gave 2.5" of lift was deemed to be too firm by many. I believe Eibach reduced the spring rate based on the complaints which has correspondingly lowered the amount of lift that somebody can expect (please validate these comments). If that is the case and I had to do it all over again, I think I would still choose Geiser to get the lift and ride quality (progressive spring).

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Geiser springs on my truck and love them. This post seems to have a lot of fans for Eibach. If I remember correctly, the initial spring rate for Eibach which gave 2.5" of lift was deemed to be too firm by many. I believe Eibach reduced the spring rate based on the complaints which has correspondingly lowered the amount of lift that somebody can expect (please validate these comments). If that is the case and I had to do it all over again, I think I would still choose Geiser to get the lift and ride quality (progressive spring).

Correct. Eibach did reduce their spring rate as their first iteration received quite a bit of feedback about the rather stiff/harsh ride. Both Eibach and Geiser offer 2.5" of lift, but Geiser is the only progressive coil between the two.