Eibach lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagnetMan14

Reaction score
Did my first desert run with the Eibachs. Fast gravel and some whoops.

1) The extra spring rate and height are a god-send for the skid plate.

2) Much less floaty and more planted, at least in the front.

3) The bounce. The spring rate is on point, but in a perfect world, the front would have a bit more rebound dampening. The shock hitting full droop seems a bit more audible.

All-in-all, very happy.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any updates from those with more miles on their springs?

Any settling?
More measurements?
Any ride feedback from anyone who used collars prior?

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates from those with more miles on their springs?

Any settling?
More measurements?
Any ride feedback from anyone who used collars prior?

About 1500 Miles on mine and so far no real height settling difference. Not sure I like the front this high now to be honest. I am about 1" higher than the rear.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 1500 Miles on mine and so far no real height settling difference. Not sure I like the front this high now to be honest. I am about 1" higher than the rear.

Wanna trade for an Icon adjustable setup? I need about another 1/4" over the highest setting this offers since I have a heavier aftermarket front bumper..

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
now, now, everyone has their own taste.

I personally prefer to use my toys for what they're intended for. Unfortunately that turns this into a very expensive hobby.

Speaking of which, where is everyone from? I'm thinking about putting together an open house early one morning then heading out to the trails. You guys can see where and how these springs are made.

That sounds great! Sign me up - I'm in the OC west on the 91 from you

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How they ride did the settle in and become less stiff over time... etc etc.... we got some reviews saying too stiff some saying just little stiffer than stock.... I mean the spring rate really is not much more than stock so can't imagine it's like throwing on race coilovers on a street car