Eibach leveling kit not quite a leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the eibach leveling kit in April and while I do like the lift in the front now my rear is just about a full inch lower. I was hoping they would settle a bit driving but it does not appear to be the case. anyone else have this issue? If so what did you use to correct the rear? I may start looking for a 1” rear lift.

RustyNutz

Reaction score
Yes, peoples results vary, but for 17 and 18, the eibachs lift too high, and lift the 19's perfectly level. It bugged me at first, but now I prefer the raked look, you may get use to it. General consensus that I've seen is any lift blocks are a hard no, and only way to fix the back is leafs.
Since mine is a mall crawler, I cant justify rear springs yet.

Tlox

Reaction score
Check out the thread regarding AAL...there were a few of us that were in the same situation who weren’t quite ready to pull the trigger on Deavers/Icons.

Daniel Worm

Reaction score
Like stated above, check out the add-a-leafs from Peak Suspension. Cost about $200 and some elbow grease. They lift the rear back up about 1.5", add some payload, and are a good alternative to going full leaf packs.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with the Roadmaster Active Suspension springs, the heavy duty kit, and couldn't be happier. Took 20 minutes to install, picked the back up so the truck is level, and the ride is 100x better. https://activesuspension.com/products/kits/2015-2021-ford-f-150/ you have to say F150 not Raptor to get the HD kit. If you do Raptor it doesn't come up. The HD kit works great. My truck with the topper is perfectly level on the 1mm setting. Super easy install. Support truck on stands at the frame, take off wheels, let axle hang free, put springs on, tighten until adjustment disc fits between springs, put wheels back on.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with the Roadmaster Active Suspension springs, the heavy duty kit, and couldn't be happier. Took 20 minutes to install, picked the back up so the truck is level, and the ride is 100x better. https://activesuspension.com/products/kits/2015-2021-ford-f-150/ you have to say F150 not Raptor to get the HD kit. If you do Raptor it doesn't come up. The HD kit works great. My truck with the topper is perfectly level on the 1mm setting. Super easy install. Support truck on stands at the frame, take off wheels, let axle hang free, put springs on, tighten until adjustment disc fits between springs, put wheels back on.

Do you have any pics after install? Have you done anything to the front suspension?

Been debating these for months now...can you elaborate more on the 100x better ride? Comments on wheel hop, did it affect the feel in road of small/medium bumps or pot holes? Habe you gotten offrowd yet yo see if they affect anything yet? Sorry, 1000 questions :)

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pics after install? Have you done anything to the front suspension?

Been debating these for months now...can you elaborate more on the 100x better ride? Comments on wheel hop, did it affect the feel in road of small/medium bumps or pot holes? Habe you gotten offrowd yet yo see if they affect anything yet? Sorry, 1000 questions :)
Wheel hop/axle wrap is greatly improved, as is squat when loaded heavy or towing. I picked up about 1500lbs of landscape blocks a week ago and it only sagged the rear end about an inch. I haven't been true 'off road' with it yet but I bombed around my pasture and through a few ditches after I put them on and they seem to behave really well. You can certainly tell it's stiffer than stock, but not harsh or anything.

Eibach springs on the front.

Raptor Level.jpg