Eibach Coil Springs, Deaver +4 HD, and SVC with Fox IFP Bump Stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WOW

Reaction score
Okay, after 52.000 miles, it was finally time to do some real upgrades to my 18 Screw. I admit I do more reading and research on this site than posting. I want to thank everyone here that post and comment who helped guide me on the first major upgrades to my Raptor. I settled on the SVC Stage one upgrade. However, before I got around to ordering, on a local PNW Raptor forum another member sold me used front shocks with Eibach springs that only have 5000 miles on them. So I didn't order the coil adjustment system and used the Eibach springs. I also used the Deaver +4 HD as recommended by Keep It Dirty on YouTube. I usually carry about 300 lbs. of gear in my bed and have a heavy tonneau cover. When I finally get the chance to do a Baha or similar run, I will have a chase rack and two spares with other gear, so I felt the Deaver +4 HD was a good choice. I often tow with my Raptor so I felt the SVC bump stop kit was a good idea, for both future desert runs and the ability to use them as an overload when trailering heavy.

Previously with the truck I hit a couple deer; hence the Fab Fours bumper. I also replaced the worn out BFGs with another set of the same, and added the factory bead lock rings purchased two years ago.

This has been a long time in planning. I am very happy with the results. The ride and stance it just what I wanted. Overall the truck is about 2-1/2 inches higher at all four corners. Hopefully this reduces the axle wrap I previously experienced in deep snow in the winter and in the sand. It is amazing how much higher two inches feels when you drive the truck too.

It's like driving off the lot in a new Raptor all over again. Thanks everyone!

20210416_150652.jpg 20210416_150745.jpg 20210416_150156.jpg 20210416_150230.jpg 20210416_150425.jpg

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I just installed the exact same setup a few days ago. Deaver +4HD, Eibachs, and SVC bumps. I ended up at 42” front and 42.25” rear with around 375lbs in the rear. Handling and road comfort is much improved. I am really enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dc1gator

Reaction score
I just die Deaver + 3 and Eibach springs in the front. Getting in and out of the truck is very noticeable. Almost busted my ass the first time. Must remember to help wife in and out until she gets used to it. Psst! She doesn't even know. :)

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same rear setup as you and it’s perfect. Run about 400-450lbs added weight in the rear and it’s perfect. When I go camping with the 100lb rooftop tent and an extra 100lbs or so of gear it still sits great.

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just die Deaver + 3 and Eibach springs in the front. Getting in and out of the truck is very noticeable. Almost busted my ass the first time. Must remember to help wife in and out until she gets used to it. Psst! She doesn't even know. :)

I am about to get this done in the next couple of weeks, just waiting on a couple parts. Did you end up "level" with the +3 eibach combo?

EnriqueG_s550

Reaction score
I am about to get this done in the next couple of weeks, just waiting on a couple parts. Did you end up "level" with the +3 eibach combo?

I'm curious about this too just got my eibach springs and trying to find out what size deavers to go with to have a leveled stance

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Non really. Want to raise the rear a little to level it out with the front(with eibach springs) also I believe any aftermarket leaf springs will do better than oem when towing.
I think the consensus is with no load the +3 will get you close to level. With load the +4 will be close. I carry 350-400 lbs and I am almost level with +4. If it were my money I would do +4 and then if you aren’t happy with the level get drop shackles. That will allow more flexibility in the future vs going with +3. Nick@Apollo-optics was spot on when I was trying to figure out my suspension setup.