GEN 1 Eibach +3 front springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a dilema. I ordered a set of the +3 Eibach's and was told by the vendor that they would be at my house in 3 days. My stock Fox's were toast and in need of rebuild and I planned to have the shocks rebuilt, the perch set back to low from mid, and run the new Eibach's. I was told the springs were backordered and it would be the end of May before I saw the springs. I went ahead with my shock rebuild and am pretty happy. The Eibach springs showed up today.

Do you all think the change in ride and performance from Mid-Perch to Low Perch / Eibach is worth the swap or should I return the springs?

elMechanic

Reaction score
I always ran the stock shocks and springs on low perch never tried the mid perch

I have the Eibach's now installed as mentioned before, and they are on low perch as well
tbh, I like the ride of Eibach's with stock shocks on low perch, I have the mid-perch height and stronger and better handling overall (compared to the stock springs on low perch)

Reaction score
I went to eibachs after running mid perch for the whole life of my truck. The front springs were sagging like crazy so I had to do something, I like the ride better with eibachs compared to mid perch and they are higher too. I recently went out and hit some jumps and it definitely feels stiffer (in a good way) and more controlled. It also helped keep me from bottoming out on the skidplate over some sketchy areas.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

elMechanic

Reaction score
I went to eibachs after running mid perch for the whole life of my truck. The front springs were sagging like crazy so I had to do something, I like the ride better with eibachs compared to mid perch and they are higher too. I recently went out and hit some jumps and it definitely feels stiffer (in a good way) and more controlled. It also helped keep me from bottoming out on the skidplate over some sketchy areas.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing.
Tbh, I didn’t test them off-road yet. So that’s a relief knowing they are great.