GEN 1 Eibach +3 front springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to being back-ordered for a month now, I canceled my order and got a refund ..
Initially ordered the Eibach from Forged Offroad, and as I understood, they don't have any stock, and waiting for EIBACH's response, who got me back-ordered

Does anyone know where I can find them available? or Geiser springs?

Texas Shock Works has many sets of Geisers instock. They just did mine. I wish I would have had these done years ago.

And Im late..... Sorry.....

elMechanic

Reaction score
Anyone know the spring rates for the gesiers?
No Idea here sorry

Texas Shock Works has many sets of Geisers instock. They just did mine. I wish I would have had these done years ago.

And Im late..... Sorry.....

haha, no problem, getting them fixed tomorrow with a couple of other stuff. will definitely share pictures after installation

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yessir! Installed Eibach +3... Went from 39 3/4 to 42 1/4 up front. Low perch setting and called it a day! Rides better than with the stock springs (they were also 6 years old). Now I can get some true 35” Toyo M/T’s on no prob!!!

View attachment 135362

View attachment 135363

I'm about to do the same damn thing with the Eibach's and a shipment from Shocks by Hammer....thanks for the photos!!!