GEN 1 Eibach +3 front springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CoreyMac

CoreyMac

Reaction score
Just did the same to my truck. Eibachs up fronts and icon rxt springs rear without the added leaf and it sits perfect. Ride is excellent no more rear chatter over bumps

b67c2c1f4a55db12b366a3922b8bd338.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Looks comfy!! What size are your BFGs?

GunnyMac

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do these springs put the front at top perch height? If so I thought we couldn’t go that high on 13/14’s because of the cv’s. Thanks for replying

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look great, what size tire are you looking at putting on?

thank you! I’m going to stick with the 315/70r17 for now. Been kicking the idea of 37s around for a while now but I have a 73 mile daily commute so that’s my biggest hold up on going bigger. I’d like to fit a 35” nitto trail grappler soon though as I’ve read they are about 1 1/2” taller than the 315/70 ko2s. I’m sure that extra height comes at a weight premium too though.

GunnyMac

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once you get the shocks and springs installed, would you mind posting some pics. I’ve been thinking about the same set up for awhile, but can’t decide between 35’s or 37’s. I’m leaning towards 35’s like you are for the same reason.