Ehhh… doesn’t look like anytime soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe i'm just not as optimistic as some of you, but i can't see ford suddenly announcing the raptor r for a release this year. surely something would have indicated that already? the production struggles don't help at all.

maybe 2023? lol.

It will be announced at the end of this year. Order banks should come late Q1.

I heard that on the internet so you can pretty much take it as fact.

MrClean

Reaction score
maybe i'm just not as optimistic as some of you, but i can't see ford suddenly announcing the raptor r for a release this year. surely something would have indicated that already? the production struggles don't help at all.

maybe 2023? lol.
It’s going to happen, don’t give up the faith. There will be a Raptor R on the market. Better late than never.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good friend of mine was in looking at Raptors in both FL and SC this week (pilot so he travels a lot), and both told him the R is coming by EOY; likely as a 2023 model.

My inclination is they were just trying to get him to put down a deposit, but the fact that two separate dealers gave him the same info is intriguing.

Anyone here have any better or substantiated info?
I would say there's a high probability that's true. They can't even deliver the standard '21 Raptors on time.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mike Levine is a communications director for Ford. Check out his most recent post.